Username *
Password *
Synthonia • Feedback

Feedback

Moderator: synthonia

Feedback

Postby synthonia » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:47 am

FMSynth

"Synthcloud is certainly the most professional solution I have ever tried for the sale of my sound libraries; I'm now free to create sounds and I don't have to worry about anything else, no PAYPAL fees, no domains or webmasters to pay ... Synthcloud staff follows my orders and responds to all requests from buyers, that's all!"

Mistheria

"Over the years, Synthcloud has become the virtual home of my music school, being sure to be able to reach those interested in my Keytar lessons and masterclasses. The collaboration with the staff is excellent and allows me to do my job as a teacher in a very efficient, safe, and quick way. All my students confirm that Synthcloud platform is perfectly functional, reliable and, last but not least, user-friendly. A successful and fully enjoyable music team experience!"

Fabio

"I've been a programmer for the Synthcloud community for five years by now.
My very first programming work was based on the recreation of Pink Floyd sounds on the Motif XS, which raised great interest among musicians.
With the proceeds of this first collection I was able to buy a Korg Kronos 73, and this made me able to program new collections on this platform, inspired by Pink Floyd, Toto, Queen and so on.
New collection sales were not late, so I could also buy a Nord Stage 2. At present time, thanks to Synthcloud and to my patch production, I own a Nord Stage 2, a Moog Little Phatty and a Korg Kronos, and I'm looking forward to further improve my setup."

A. Antetomaso

"I started my collaboration with Synthcloud less than a year ago. It's a great idea and a very interesting project in my opinion: everybody can share its know how with other users and also use it to gather something to just motivate him in going further. Thanks to Synthcloud I had the opportunity to sell all my sound banks and receive greetings from a lot of users. Otherwise it simply would not have been possible. Also the blog section is a great resource for users. I suggest to go deep with it adding more tutorials, lessons and reviews. Thanks guys".

Moorg

"Surfing in the Internet, you might find many resources for musicians: those are available especially to keyboard players, electronic musicians and producers.Quite often the average quality of these resources is not up to expectations; as well as value for money often tends to be very low and unsatisfactory. Another problem is time: who wants to waste the entire day looking up for something satisfying?
In this perspective, emerges "Synthcloud": the development team has created the perfect resource portal! There is a store of musical instruments, there is room for professional sounds, there are video-guides, manuals and technics for keyboard players: the board is constantly changing and it is a treasure trove of resources for each musician.The real pulsing engine behind "Synthcloud" is its community: a growing group of users that creatively feeds the platform in a more bidirectional way: for the first time a consumer becomes producer and finds a shelf for his productions.
There is an approval process that allows you to maintain high quality standards : Personally I’ve proved to myself have the validity of the MarketPlace and I bought a beautiful master keyboard with the credits obtained selling my single library.
Synthcloud is an international portal and the invitation to join and contribute is open to everyone."

Davek

"I started my collaboration with Synthcloud many many years ago believing in the project right from the start. Synthcloud currently represents a huge resource for musicians around the world.
Personally I take care of the programming of sounds for Spectrasonics Omnisphere, Korg Kronos, Roland Jupiter 80 Roland Fantom G, Roland Integra 7 and many more. It 'a great satisfaction to see that users appreciated my work and all this happens through Synthcloud."

Liotta
"Hi, my name is Simone. I started working with Synthcloud about a year ago, I have programmed some libraries for Nord products. I thank all the Synthcloud team for giving me the opportunity to meet programmers and keyboard players from all over the world. I exchanged my opinions with them about software and hardware synthesizers and I learned from them so many things that I did not know.
I am happy to belong to this great community."

Inemokeys
"I've been a Synthcloud programmer for 17 years.At the beginning, there was the forum, where they exchanged their personal patches, tips and tricks, to create one or more specific sounds, discuss their setups, etc. later (after following and studying the programming) I started seriously what was once a simple hobby.I gave away this adventure with a kurzweil k2500, renowned for the quality of its sounds, and also for the "difficulty" in the Afterwards, thanks to Synthcloud I had the chance to change my instrumentation, and to have different models of the korg (triton, trinity M3, Kross, Krome) or Roland (all the fantom, jupiter) and for each one to make and create packages dedicated sounds, putting me to the test and still giving me the possibility of continuous growth having to do with different syntheses and different programming modes .. Synthcloud is a constant in the growing years, and with the help and commitment of o One of us will surely go further! I thank Synthcloud for my current instrumentation: Kurzweil Forte, Kurzweil pc3 61, Korg Kronos 73. "

Mex

"Hi, I'm Mex, I joined this team in 2010, I'm the author of several packs for Roland. This community and the services offered by Synthcloud have contributed over the years to keep alive my interest in keyboards and for patches programming. Thanks to the credits I have earned I have been able to upgrade my gear and improve my knowledge on sound synthesis. In the forum I have always found many useful practical tips and many enthusiastic people who share this passion with me.
Very proud and happy to be a part of this..."
synthonia

Re: Feedback

Postby Liotta » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi, my name is Simone. I started working with Synthonia about a year ago, I have programmed some libraries for Nord products. I thank all the Synthonia team for giving me the opportunity to meet programmers and keyboard players from all over the world. I exchanged my opinions with them about software and hardware synthesizers and I learned from them so many things that I did not know.
I am happy to belong to this great community.

Thanks.

Simone Liotta.
Liotta

Re: Feedback

Postby Mex » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:59 pm

Hi, I'm Mex, I joined this team in 2010, I'm the author of several packs for Roland.

This community and the services offered by Synthonia have contributed over the years to keep alive my interest in keyboards and for patches programming. Thanks to the credits I have earned I have been able to upgrade my gear and improve my knowledge on sound synthesis.

In the forum I have always found many useful practical tips and many enthusiastic people who share this passion with me.

Very proud and happy to be a part of this : Yahooo :

Mex
Mex

Return to Synthonia Blog