Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Synthonia • ( Preview ) Synthologia Vol.1 on Korg Oasys Kronos M3 TRITON (Synthologia V1)

( Preview ) Synthologia Vol.1 on Korg Oasys Kronos M3 TRITON (Synthologia V1)

Moderator: synthonia

( Preview ) Synthologia Vol.1 on Korg Oasys Kronos M3 TRITON (Synthologia V1)

Postby synthsound » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Synthologia Vol.1 is a sound bank for KORG keyboards compatible with the major part of the most famous products (Triton/Karma Series, Oasys/Kronos, M3/M50/Krome)
Synthologia Vol.1 is a sound bank for KORG keyboards compatible with the major part of the most famous products (Triton / Karma Series, Oasys / Kronos, M3 / M50 / Krome) used by celebrity artists all over the world.

Within the "Synthologia Vol.1" bank you will find a wide variety of sounds: from classic piano (requires 80Mb RAM), to the piano timbres typical of Eighties and Nineties; forma vintage Synth sounds inspired by the Moog products of Seventies to modern ones inspired by the experience of artists like Pink Floyd, Genesis, ELP, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Planet X, Nightwish, etc... who became for they started new trends in the concept of keyboard playing and a whole new sonic universe; finally, you'll find a series of "splits" and "patches" giving to keyboardists the ability of improvising while playing an accompaniment, just like a "one man band".

Preorder at https://www.synthonia.com/marketplace...
Go to Blog...
synthsound

Re: ( Preview ) Synthologia Vol.1 on Korg Oasys Kronos M3 TR

Postby dannexus » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:18 am

Hi,
Any news about the release date(it was 19 July and now is 31July)?I am in the middle of a project and I desperately need those sounds.I preordered the library.
Thank You!
dannexus

Postby safer » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Hello,

I've registered on your site (my user ID is "safer") and I would really like to place an order for this product, but when I try to email my billing information to you at [email protected] the email bounces back as undeliverable.

Can you please help me get set up properly so that I can place an order in your shop?

Best regards,
Steve Ferraro
safer

Postby cecchino » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Please try sending your mail to
[email protected]
And thank you for your interest in our products and for letting us know that the other mailbox is not working properly.
Kurzweil PC4, Dexibell J7 Combo, Novation Ultranova, Zoom U44+EXH6, MacBook Pro 2012, Mainstage 3, iPad Pro 2020, Camelot Pro
cecchino

Postby safer » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:16 pm

Thanks for getting back to me. I have just forwarded my email from yesterday to you at [email protected].

Thanks,
Steve
safer

Return to Synthonia Blog